Pages

Saturday 17 September 2016

Your Presence is Heaven - #MOP16

So, I couldn't post yesterday!

I was getting ready for the great Alabanza 'Sounds of Africa' Praise concert! Oh what a night it was!

Lord, even though I wasn't here on the blog to praise You, I hope that You felt and enjoyed my praise (all our praise) to You last night / this morning

There's no where better to be than in Your presence. Many times, when I'm there, I wish time would stand still and I didn't have to go back to the 'life' and all it's many attachments!

Nothing could ever compare to what being in Your presence means. Words are insufficient to fully capture the joy that bubbles from within. Indeed, joy seems such an inadequate word to describe it, it is truly indescribable!

Daddy, thank You for the gift of Your presence. Thank You for releasing Your sweet Holy Spirit to fill us up and make us whole!

Your presence is heaven to me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bGdphVx_V-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*************************************

Would you like to share your praise too? Go ahead, don't be shy, join our month of praise. Send us an email at 1plustheone@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)