Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

What a Mighty Good God! #MOP16

God is good
ALL the time
He put a song of praise
In this heart of mine

God is good
God is good
He's so good
ALL the time!!

Indeed Lord, when I think about You and all You do, I can't help but say truthfully that You are good. You are good in the morning, You're good in the afternoon and You are good at night! You are always good. The nature of You is good.

Thank You for showing Your goodness to all men without discrimination. You show Your goodness to us in various ways when we deserve it and when we don't.

Because You are good, You give us life, and You give it to us more abundantly.
Because You are good, your mercies are new every morning and great is Your faithfulness to us.
Because You are good, You cause the rain to fall on both the good and the evil.
Because You are good, You are slow to anger and quick to forgive us of all our sins.
Because You are good, Your thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil, to give me an expected end.
Because You are good, You never give up on me, Your love never fails.
Because You are good, You bless me even when I don't deserve it.
Because You are good, even when I was yet a sinner, You came to die for me.

What a good God You are
What a mighty good God You are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)