Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Attention! Attention!! Liebster Award coming through

Thank you thank you thank you to 2 of my favourite bloggers, both of whom I really admire In the midst of Her (Itmoh) and Relentless Builder (RB) ... If you haven't read their blogs, you are missing a real treat! (And trust me, I'm not just saying it).. As you would imagine, it's always nice being nominated (for something good), and then it comes from such exceptional people.. Thanks ladies! *big kiss(es)* 

Oh and questions from both bloggers are the same (great minds aye? *very raised eyebrows)

THE RULES

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you (Inmoh and RB, you guys totally rock! Thank you xx)
2. List 11 random facts about yourself (Now, I am gradually coming out of the closet of anonymity and not allowing the need to be anonymous disturb me from sharing certain things, so yes I will try to be honest.... and random!)
3. Answer the questions by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (do I really really have to? - Looking for their links is not eazyy)
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees

11 Random Facts About 1 + The One

1. I hate chicken skin so I take the skin off my chicken before eating it. This can get pretty messy, especially with stewed chicken... *deep sigh* but it has to be done. (If I am preparing, I do the deed before cooking)

2. Saying that, I loveee chicken! I can eat a whole bucket-full of well cooked, well seasoned (preferably soft and grilled and juicy) chicken *reminiscing and smacking lips in delight*

3. However, my favourite food still remains *drum roll* lasagne!! Hmmmm I lovee that food! I can eat it for days!

4. As you should may have clearly deduced, I love food! Like I get excited at the thought of food. I think it's one of God's many gifts to human beings - the variety!! Lord have mercy :-)

5. Speaking about variety, I believe it is definitely the spice of life! I love doing and trying new things (especially food) + {when I get married} some things between my man and his wifey aka me lol (Just had to throw that in there!)

6. Interestingly, even though I can be very adventurous, it is very relative.. I have been described on some occasion as 'too safe'.. Just like In the midst of her HERE, they didn't have me in mind when they invented theme parks.. Nah ah!

7. Talking about things that come under the file name 'Nah ah', having sex before marriage with my husband is probably somewhere at the top.. I used to kiss before but by God's grace I have stopped *straight face* and want to take it back God's School as I said HERE because I know that for me, that is 'far' in response to the question 'how far is far?' as I asked HERE..

8. Now I don't know if I should say 'I have stopped' because since I wrote that note, I haven't been in a relationship.. BUT, the operative word is 'by God's grace' I no wan do again.. so help me God.. And the people say AMEN!

9. Talking about relationships, the last one I was in, ended in March 2012, I still miss him and I believe a part of me still loves him very much. *God will help me*

10. And still on the year 2012, many things happened that were quite unpleasant but I genuinely thank God for the lessons learnt and for bringing me through so many challenges... Thank you JESUS! I love YOU..

11. JESUS! You know I have to talk about Him.. My continuous first love, my no 1 love. "I'm in love, are you in love?" (thanks D'banj... Like they say on twitter, RT if you get it) hehehe


Answers to Questions from In the midst of her and Relentless Builder

1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to document my experiences especially relationship wise + I enjoy writing (hard to believe huh? lol) + I wanted to share and talk because I believe that enough is not being expressed, especially for ladies (I don't know if you get me. You get me?)

2. If you could be any fruit or vegetable, what would you be?
An apple maybe.. Seems to be the most popular fruit 

3. Would you ever consider becoming a vegetarian/vegan?
No, sorry to disappoint, filed under 'nah ah'. I love meat too much as you may have guessed from my randoms above

4. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
English! I loved it so!

5. Are you scared of the dark?
No. Thank God 

6. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lasagne with chicken (for protein) lol

7. Favourite movie of all time?
Love and Basketball!!!!!!

8. If you could change your name to anything, what would your new name be?
David (I love that man referred to as being after God's heart)

9. Are you much of an adventurer? I'm talking bungee jumping, mountain climbing and all that jazz.
ILIS (I laugh in Spanish).. Filed under... (you got it right) 'Nah ah!"  

10. What's the greatest thing about being your nationality?
Hmmmm.. Now, I must admit that this is one of the toughest questions so far because right now, I am not feeling particularly patriotic. Maybe that just like Arsenal fans (bleurgh!), it makes you very hopeful.. Your relentless loyalty is strengthened.

11. What do you do to keep fit?
Watch what I eat and walk

**Now, I'm going to be a 'chicken' and say that I nominate everyone that reads this post *wide satisfied grin* and guess what my questions will be? Nah ah, you guessed wrong.. 
My questions are... everything that I was asked above - he.. he... he!

Have a blessed week folks! xx

13 comments:

  1. Big kudos on that 'no kissing' vow!
    As for the lasagne bit, I'm also a fan...but if naijawife caught me eating cheese, she'd divorce me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!

    I second you on the no sex before marriage bit, and the no kissing part too (so help me God). I don't believe in playing with fire.

    Come on ... bungee jumping will be fun. Hey, I'll bring the lasagna ... with chicken *wink*

    I'm a Foodie too o! Variety is the spice of life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken skin is the best part! You're missing o

    I love Love and Basketball too & Bestman and Brothers and Romeo Must Die. I could probably spew forth their dialogue even :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My own is to remind everyone who has dropped a post to go and do their assignment oh....yea, she nominated y'all for a Liebster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typo......sorry i meant "everyone who dropped a comment"

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love chicken skin its d absolute best! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh ya missing o. Chicken skin is 'oh -la -la- cious'....very sweet!!

    I feel your random no 7 wella!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Naijahusband, God help me! LOL @ divorce you for eating cheese
    @RB, Lol at bungee jumping.. I'll have the food, you take the bungee jumping (there's love in sharing, yes?)
    @Toin, Err.. no to skin.. And I love all the movies you've mentioned.. well maybe not Romeo must die.. And you and I should watch Love and Basketball so that we can recite together :-D.. "Double or nothing" - That part is so emotive *sniff sniff*
    @Sykik, Thank you jare! I was wondering too cc:naijahusband, Toinlicious, sykik(!), Abi Tobi, Tamie! Please do the needful! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Abi Tobi, lol. I don't understand my aversion to it oh
    @Tamie.. It's all about Love and Basketball mayyyneee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the information Odewole :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You hate chicken skin? My dear I am the resident skin eater of my family. People put the skin aside for me to eat. I could even make chicken/turkey skin soup! Yum! It is the best mehn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You hate chicken skin? My dear I am the resident skin eater of my family. People put the skin aside for me to eat. I could even make chicken/turkey skin soup! Yum! It is the best mehn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL @ resident eater of chicken skin.. Nah-ah! Not for me..

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)