Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

The 100th One! Yayy!!

This is my 100th post on 1 + The One, yay!! I don't even know what to say but laugh hehehehehehe.. I'm smilinggggg... Thank you Jesus! I have actually never celebrated a landmark on here so allow me to be happy :-D :-D

So as you may have guessed, I am intrigued by relationships :-)

I love love, and everything about it! I love the love of God and I love the love that I have experienced thus far in my life..

I have always wondered if it is worth falling in love even if it doesn't last or it's cut short. So, would you rather fall in love and experience heart-break it's end or would you rather not love at all than go through the whole hurt.. 

Hmmmmm, I've always wondered as sometimes depending on what frame of mind I am in at the time, I'm like 'Oh, I don't regret being with him at all, the joys of being in love with him I will not trade at all' and other days I'm like 'Oh Lord, if you knew it would not work out, why did you make it happen? I would rather have not than have to face this intense sadness'.... You see, I belong to the category of people who when they love, love hard! It doesn't happen easily but when it does, it hits hard!


So what do you think? Which school of thought do you belong to?


To love and lose but be grateful for the experience or to love and lose and wish you never had to go through it?

At the moment, I'm in a grateful place so I am dedicating this post to HOG!

You have a special place in my heart bebe! Love you still xx

10 comments:

  1. Hmn, I read someone's view on this & totally loved it (I think Honeydame) It says, we all know we're going to die someday but it doesn't stop us from living, making plans & achieving. So yea, I know break-up sucks but i'd rather love & loose than never knowing the feeling of being in love.

    Congrats on hitting 100 posts. More posts to your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that quote! Thanks a lot for your comment and the wishes :-)
    Hope you've had a lovely day. God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 100 posts, and I also go with the "better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all". we learn best from experience and you can be sure your next love would be even greater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post. Wish I could say the same for my blog, but I will get there. To love and lose or not to love. I have always known I was a romantic. Romatic films make me cry. Happy couples make me cry and love just bowls me over. So yes, I would rather love and lose than not lose at all. What we learn and what we become as a result of loving someone far surpasses what we think we lose as a result of losing that love (no pun meant). It simply cannot be compared. Imagine going through life without love just because you fear being hurt. It simply isn't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with myne. If you have never loved, then you must have a feeling of emptiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this nice piece. and congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love...
    It changes us and we are never the same. Even if it ends, it's still worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all!
    I think the consensus is that whether it endures or not, being in love is a beautiful thing and worth going through :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys, it that time of the month to celebrate our dear country, Nigeria and what better way to celebrate it than with a conspicuous mention in the Guinness Book of records.
    Yep, Ecole de Dessin put Nigeria in the world map by creating the largest painting in the world.
    www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-1000/largest-painting-by-numbers/
    Check out The Guinness Book of Records 2011, 2012 and 2013 for the entry of the Largest Painting by numbers and this painting is on exhibition at the Methodist Boys High School, Victoria Island from October 1 to October 12. Come over and view the painting that made history. Now, aren’t you proud to be a Nigerian?
    Check www.ecolededessin.org for more info

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I'm proud to be a Nigerian! Always!!:-D
    Well done on helping to set the world record xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)