Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

Random Thoughts

I am soo buoyed over with work, aaargghhh!
Someone PLEASE get me out here!
I miss my boyfriend, wish I could see him right now!
I am not meant to be on blogsville until after the end of the day.
I am sorry I have to break that rule today.
I am tired of researching.
I want my stress-free, essay-free, research-free life back!
I want to sleep, wake-up, eat, sleep, wake-up, eat....(You get my drift)
Education is very tasking and mind-numbing.
Why do people go on and on about it!?
Did I forget to mention that I want to see my boooo?
My bad! Ok, I want to see him, I miss him :-)
I have a new toaster (make that 2)
It's funny how the dating scene is dry UNTIL you get off it then it starts raining men.
Life is full of irony(s) like that.
Ok enough rambling.
Back to work... (Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!)

(That felt good :-)
Hugs, kisses, God bless xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww you misss your boo , pele hunny!

    You sound just like me hun!!! Reasearch is making me tired!! well I've nearly finished thank God!! ... lol I get your drift...

    Aww I hope work goes well my dear , stay strong. what are you studying btw and where?

    God Bless you too x
    oh n hugs n kisses right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)