Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2009

The One??

Quick post..

- I am officially in a relationship!

- He makes me smile from within...

- Sometimes I am scared/have doubts about it

- Most times I am sooo sure about it

- I think about him and "us" like consistently!

- I have started to consciously pray for him (one time, before my mother, shame on me :-)

- I could talk to him for hours, hang up and then want to call him straight away

- I have some issues that even I didn't realise until recently :-)

- I could be a DRAMA queen!

- He understands and is very patient..

I look forward to this new journey/ride/experience with a lot of excitement/fear/joy/hmm../delight/anticipation/ignorance/faith/trust/love....

I'm grateful to God....
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you..It;s like all you wrote came straight from my own heart!!

    Girl I pray it all goes well for you :) enjoy yourself and him.

    Be good , I'm also a drama Queen myself lol

    tak care

    lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Miss FlyHigh.. Appreciate your comment! Read your blog and I was like....Wow, we are very alike in many ways lol
    The very first blogger I feel a sense of ermm.."kinship" with...
    Wish you all the best with your acting class and Law... I admire and praise your guts to pursuing your true dreams..
    I wish you all the best with your relationship...*Hope he caters to your every drama and love you even more for it*
    God bless you love xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)