Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

The Lover of my soul. The King of my heart. My Essence.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to send this message to you on this blog!!

Oh my!! Look at that... The last time I wrote to You was here, on the last day of March 2017! Who would have thought? I had hoped I was making a comeback then, alas it wasn't to be.

My Darling Lord, I do hope that this is the beginning of the comeback I've been waiting to happen. (!!!)

In the 3 years since I last wrote to You Abba, a LOT has happened!! (Hahaha)... Good stuff!

- I got married (Yayyyyyyy!!!)
- I got married to Your fantastic son!! (Yippeee Yayyyyy!)

Life has changed and I guess it will inform my writing on this blog - However, I am excited because this blog is now complete - 1 + The One (Where 1 stands for hubby and I being 1 and 'The One' stands for the Ultimate One, Numero Uno - YOU!!)

I am excited about what is to come..

Daddy, I know I don't need to inform You but there's currently a worldwide pandemic. I know nothing happens without Your knowledge so I am sure that You are aware of all that's going on.
It doesn't stop the fact that so many people have been hurt this season, there have been losses, anxieties and worries by Your children around the world.

Thank You Daddy because before any pandemic, John 14:4 existed -

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me'

Thank You for sending Your word to comfort and strengthen our hearts. Thank You for You have been a Provider, an Anchor and a Pillar of support at this time. Thank You for being my Shield, my Buckler, my Helper always. I am forever grateful to You for this privilege.

I will have to stop for now (even though I have sooo much to say).

I will end by saying this, Thank You for loving me... Even when I felt unworthy. Thank YOU.

I love You forever and ever. You remain my no 1 always and I remain Yours forever.

Your girl,
One
xxxx



8 comments:

  1. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I was shook when I saw the notification. Welcome back. πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ€£πŸ€£

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so shocked when I saw it too...πŸ₯Ί Welcome back ma...πŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. �� RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS:
    ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOIN and LOAN SCAM?
    Meet THE GLOBALKOS HACK RECOVERY TEAM.

    WHO ARE THE GLOBALKOS?
    GlobalkOS is a vulnerability coordination agency that enact penetration appraise to help victims who are faced with cyber challenges get back on their feet.
    Although hiring a professional hacker has been one of the world's most technically valued navigating information, our community of investigative cohort spans across the globe making us pretty outstanding on this subject.

    It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers.
    However victims lost funds are recovered within a momentary period of time. This is achieved using a session encryption protocol whereby the locations and data of a deceptive provenience are traced into their monetary base systems.
    This shocking study points to one harsh reality people face today. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss.
    The crucial benefit of contacting The Global-KOS hackers is
    ZERO TRACE: After a successful hack recovery is carried out by the Global-KOS, no active or passive attacks will be used to trace any of our hacks to our clients or our organization. One common practice that attackers employ to evade detection is to break into poorly secured systems and use those hijacked systems as proxies through which they can launch and route attacks. So in a nutshell, attackers' efforts on this platform are useless. The reason is because our server is protected with a vigorous firewall switching and a firm security system to prevent unauthorized bodies from tracking or modifying our network accessible resources. I.e the hacker and clients are 100% safe and anonymous.
    You will be assigned to a designated professional hacker who is systematically known for operating on a dark web protocol. The operation of these hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished cyber security technique to retrieve back the victims stolen funds.
    However, the company is large enough to provide a comprehensive range of services such as.
    • MOBILE PHONE HACKS.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)��
    • CREDIT SCORE UPGRADE,
    • PENETRATION OF WEBSITES AND DATABASE.
    • UNLOCKING FROZEN CRYPTO WALLET��
    • EMAIL HACKS
    • HACKING A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE.��
    • UBER FREE PAYMENT LICENCE.��

    For prolific services and info,
    Contact:
    ✉️Email: theglobalkos@gmail.com
    ®Global KOS™
    2021.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHOOSE THE BEST HOSTING PLAN FOR YOUR WEBSITE

    We provide website builder, customized email address, affordable domain registration and website hosting.

    Make your websites load faster with Fast, Reliable and Affordable Hosting Plans from Smart Web Nigeria Limited

    We deploy inbuilt server caching with higher resources to you for fastest loading websites.

    Your satisfaction is our priority!

    https://smartweb.com.ng/web/aff.php?aff=4075

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back ��and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Telegram @killhacks / @leadsupplier
    ICQ 752822040 / @killhacks
    Email hacksp007 @ dnmx.org

    Fresh Fullz Available
    USA UK CANADA AUS RU
    Fresh spammed & Verified
    Legit fullz with all necessary info included

    SSN DOB DL
    CC WITH CVV
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS
    DUMPS WITH PINS TRACK 101 & 202
    DL SCAN FRONT & BACK
    BUSINESS EIN COMPANY FULLZ
    FULLZ FOR KYC|SBA|UI|PUA|TAXX RETURN
    SPECIFIC STATES|CITIES|ZIPS FULLZ

    All data will be valid & guaranteed
    Invalid info will be replace
    Bulk order preferable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently experienced a significant loss of $100,000 in bitcoins due to a cryptocurrency scam. In my search for a trustworthy recovery solution, I discovered Wizard Asset Recovery. Although initially skeptical, I decided to contact them via email at Wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us.

    To my surprise, their team not only responded promptly but also exhibited a high level of expertise and professionalism. They walked me through the recovery process, ensuring I comprehended each step. Their rapid and effective services went beyond my expectations.

    Thanks to Wizard Asset Recovery, I successfully recovered 100% of my lost funds. Their dedication to assisting victims of cryptocurrency scams distinguishes them in an industry often plagued by fraudulent recovery firms. I highly recommend their services to anyone facing a similar situation.





    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)