Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

New Month.. I love new things!

It's a new month folks! Thank God for bringing us into this new and wonderful month of June!!!!

"All those (who) are born in June, stand up! stand up! All those (who) are born in June, stand up! stand up! Ariya riya rosy (?), God bless you!' (Don't lie, you sang it too! :-)

Here's wishing every one of the 1 + The One readers, followers and visitors, the very best of this new month! May the lines fall for you in pleasant places. God's blessings upon you and yours today and always.

May you eat the good of the land and may this be the best month so far for you! I pray for love, peace and overflowing joy for you!

HAPPY NEW MONTH beautiful peeps!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the best in the month of June too. May we be wonderfully surprised this month.

    P.S. I won't even lie. I sang that song, and even danced to it sef. I was a child though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!
    lol.. I know. I used to love when they sang it close to my birthday so that people will start getting their gifts ready xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you written very much.
    But I need to give you something special. You should try it.
    HERE

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)