Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

Till death doth this Go?

I told you I would be back *wink*

Hope you all had a great day, mine was nothing short of AWESOME!! I attended a FANTASTIC gospel concert and it was absolutely fabulous.. even if I am lying in bed at the moment, not being able to move! I tell you, High praise is the most effective anti-dote to feeling low/discouraged/depressed/guilty/sad/heart-broken etc.... Why don't you try it out tomorrow... It's Sunday, you can have some "Praise-o-fen".. (If this encourages at least one person to attend church tomorrow, you would have made my weekend + your weekend + His weekend! :-)

Tell me how it goes, I eagerly await your positive responses!!

On another note, I have always wondered if it were possible to completely fall out of love with an ex.. You see, people say that love lasts forever and that like energy, it is never lost but is only transformed to another form. So for instance, love doesn't end with a relationship, it only translates to another emotion such as hate, anger or jealousy...

So I say to myself, that must be quite a situation for a lot of people seeing as sometimes before you meet The One, you kiss quite a number of frogs/caterpillars/apes (lol) whom you sometimes fall in love with (?)....

So there was this guy I (think) I was in love with and now I (almost strongly) believe I have gotten over him.. The thing is, I haven't seen him in a while and so the letting go part has been quite good.. He's coming into town soon and I am about to know for sure if it's all done and dusted now! I am actually looking forward to seeing him so I can analyse the way I react/respond to him.. I shall definitely be coming back to share with you..

Afterwards, then I would do a post on "How to Let Go" or perhaps "How to handle unwanted emotions"... Please pray with me that it would be the former! lol

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)