Pages

Thursday 19 March 2009

Frankie and Benny's

Still on the quest to being blogger of the year 2010!! lol (It's real by fire by force oo lol)

I really don't feel like blogging today but I must NOT relent! hehe

Went to Frankie and Benny's for the first time today...Had the meatball sub sandwich (abt £7.95)..I actually prefer Subway's and that costs me £1.99 on Tuesdays when its the sub of the day lol...Nevertheless, the atmosphere and decor was good..and when it was time to bring out the cake (it was a friend's birthday dinner by the way)it was oh so lovely..There's this thing they do whereby they turn off the lights and then play the "happy birthday" song...and you feel sooo special!! I loved it and I was not even the birthday girl....Definately worth having a birthday there!!

My stomach hurts as I write this now cause I ate when I got home as well and now I am "over-full"...Gluttony is a disease!

I am waiting for a call from a special somebody *big grin*
Thats all for today, I have tried ooooo

Good night people! God bless xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)